Saturday, December 20, 2008
Someone do somethng!
So my life needs to get interesting and it needs to happen fast! Instead of an active social life, my nights are filled with The Office dvd's and british movies based on Jane Austen books that i have seen a million times! How did this happen? I should be at some restaurant with friends, having mixed drinks and we should be discussing our latest crushes.Instead i am laying on a bed that has sheets that haven't been washed in... well, i am too embarassed to say how long it's been. I'm in a room filled with dirty clothes which are part of a wardrobe in desperate need of an overhaul. I choose what to wear, not based on mood, the occasion, or what looks good, frankly it comes down to a smell test. Does this purple shirt smell fresh? Heck no! Is this the third time you've worn it without washing it? Heck yes! Are you going to try and squeeze one more day out of it and hope for the best? Heck yes! Someone please intervene! Apparently, this is beyond my control. I hate my hair!

