So last week i was irritated because i just felt like there was a breakdown in communication with a couple of people. I felt like what i was saying wasn't getting across and the two individuals responded in ways that weren't even necessary. For instance, i was talking with someone the other day about how we only stayed in service 2 hours and that next time we need territory. So he says, "My wife had territory." So i say, "Oh, i didn't know that!" So he says,"You should have asked." It made me irritated, because we talked about territory in the car and no one said they had any. It's not my fault she didn't mention that she had territory. Shutup and leave me alone!
So the other person with which i had a communication breakdown drives me insane. I hate when people's personalities aren't for the most part, consistent. I can't stand it when people are mean and then nice, then mean again, then nice. I don't know how to classify you! I am constantly feeling uneasy. With this person though, i think i have just given up. I don't care anymore. She is not my friend and if i never saw her again then, that would be fine with me. I am just sick of her inconsistent personality! I can't take it anymore, i can't take how she treats me! I am sick of the emotional rollercoaster that she is constantly on!

